Senior Theses and Essays,
- Matt Edes-Pierotti - "A few good men: military elites in antique Greece"
- Lisa Hastings - "The rape of Lucretia: evolution of a legend by literature"
- Curtis Nelson - "Inspiration, Identity and Idea of ??Order: The Homeric Poems as a cultural system"
- Molly Swetnam Burland - "Personal, fractical and state propaganda on the Roman coin: the republic after Augustus"
- Joshua Arthurs - "Civis Romanus Total: Italian fascism and Roman antiquity"
- Joshua Borenstein - "Living at the Borders: Hybrid Creatures in Greek Myth and Art"
- Bret Mulligan - "Roma Aeterna / Roma Christiana: The transformation of the ideological Rome in late antiques"
- Brendan O'Toole - "Cots: One year in Athens"
- Claudia Makadon - "Feminae Libidinosae et Castae: Representations of women in the ancient Rome"
- Mercedes Barletta - "The Absproving Son: Neoptolemus, Telemachus and Orestes in the Ancient Greek Literature and Art"
- Laura Elliott - " Corpora Feminarum: Monstruosa in Miracula "
- Sara J. Hise - " Humanitas : Foundations of humanity in the Stoische writings of Seneca and Marcus Aurelius"
- Nate Andrade - "The devil is a gentleman: clerics and asckeys in the late antiquity"
- Jessica Clark - "The Gallo-Roman Sanctuary of Champlieu (Oise) and the Romanization of Gallia Belgica"
- Andrew Goldstein - "The Foliate Lyre: The use of the landscape in Horace's Odes "
- Anthony Pacchia - "A review of Libertine Gnosticism"
- Adriel Gerard - "The History and Culture of Scythians"
- Molly Greenwood - "Spelled by Sibyl's scrolling: Perceptions of the Sibyl voice of classical antiquity to the Renaissance"
- Caroline Richardson - "Arms Man Crystal: Utilitarian Glass of the Common Roman, about 50 B.C.-A.D. 450"
- Laurie Shaner - "Sense of Madness: An Analysis of Madness in the Fifth Century B. History, Myth and Religion"
- Dina Guth - Poetry and the Jyrian "Old Greek Rhythmic Theory of Antiquity to Byzantium"
- Elizabeth Burnside - "The myth of Thesus: The creation of a hero"
- Leland Smith - "Homeric Intertextuality in Ovids Heroids "
- Burke Giordano - "Ovidian Irony and Augustan Propaganda"
- Dan Matzkin - "sight and foresight: blindness in classical antiquity"
- Tess Amodeo Vickery - "If in Rome"
- Deborah Schwartz - "" If you are a man ": Gender rhetoric in Roman historiography
- Frances Jones - "Tirocinium Imperii: Public education in the Victorian era", "the classic curriculum and the British Emperor halves.
- Joanna Key - "Tyrants and Tyranny in the late Roman Republic"
- Sara Maeder - "The purest and the most beautiful mirrors", the translation of Greek myth to the movie.
- Heather Teixeira - "Poetry, Politics, Conviction: The Rhetoric of Demosthenes and George W. Bush"
- Jordana Wolfe - "Seeds of Knowledge: Paleoethnoobotany in the classic world"
- Sabrina Pareez (Essay) - "Problems in Latin Education"
- Cory Saverid (Essay) - "Under the influence: How Republican Rome the Greek has considered"
- Trevor Adams (Essay), "The heroic topic: Old values ??in terms of modern society"
- Candace Buckner, "Mode of the Desert"
- Thea Dealmond, "The Menelaion"
- Stephanie Leung (Essay), "Camilla and Dido: Roman Identity and Female Sexuality"
- Thomas Van Denburgh, Pressing : the Egyptian ass; or the incest motif in Apulius' the Golden Ass "
- Frederick Zenker, "the rural base of the old Greek city"
- Madeline Caldwell (Essay), "Percy Jackson and the Olympians."
- Christi Richardson (Essay), "the role of prognosis in the Hippocat struggle for reputation and legitimacy."
- Christina Burkot, "The role of ritual in the aristophane comedy."
- allison house, "displacement, distraction and unocombination: the -metamorphoses as anti-epic."
- Chris Kaltas, "Spartacus mythistoricus: Winning Spartacus in the mythical."
- Kevin McKown, "dreams, prophecies and remedies."
- Amanda Sweeny, "Staging Christianity: How Religion The Divine Theater."
- Ellie Damascos (Essay), "Eros, Virtue and the Male Homoerotic: An approach to the speeches of Phaidrus, Pausanias and Aristophans in Plato's Symposium "
- Nathaniel Durant, "The Meaning of Wind and Air in Book 6 of Lucretius' de Rerum Natura"
- Nora Hoover, "translating a saint: the life of the Holy ITA and the early Irish Christianity."
- Linda Kung, "Girl, her wounds are beautiful: beauty, suffering and identity in the ancient Greek novel"
- Julia Mintz (Essay), "Catullus' vocabulary of the rating: precise meaning by poetic context"
- Adam Peck, "The Archeology of the Pan Hellenic Politics: Monumental Dedications at Delphi at a Cycladic Political Identity"
- Cheryl Walker, "when I was a noun." The modern Caribbean epic. (University expression)
- alex ray, "declamation and stories: language of the first person in apulius' metamorphoses "
- Andrea Ruiz-Lopez: "Hellenistic or Roman? A case study of a mosaic in Tel Dor, Israel, in its regional context"
Andrew Szegedy-Maszak was appointed the first prestigious teacher of Wesleyan.
Andrew Szegedy-Maszak offers a free online course, "the ancient Greeks" through the partnership of the Kursera.
Brigid Dwyer '05 "I found my background in classics to be quite valuable as a lawyer, and even more, as soon as I started practicing."
have our majors.
Wes Fest Homerathon: Classic Studies Faculty and Students read Homer's Odyssey loud in places throughout the campus. See map with locations and specific information about the homerathon.
- Wesleyan's first distinctive teacher.
- Professor Andy Szegedy-Maszak offers a new free online course, "the ancient Greeks" through the partnership of Kursera. (See Blog about MOOC -Massive Online Courses)
Tags: services, writing, top, titles, disc
Write my report - Best Writing Service
Write my Research Paper for me - Top Rated Writing Service
Write my Research Paper - High Quality Writing Service
Write my research paper for free - Excellent Writing Services
Write my report for me - Top Rated Essay Services